Information on the tourist tax
For your stay
A tourist tax must be paid to the municipality for the stay.
The contribution is €2.30 per person per night and is paid digitally.
1st recommendation: booking through our customized link or the QR code.
2. Download and use of the providerApp WELCMpass on your smartphone. We provide instructions on how to do this at the bottom of the page.
3. If none of the other two options are feasible, please contact us promptly. As an accommodation facility, Resort Baumgeflüster has the option of booking the digital guest card for you if necessary.
Advantages of the digital guest card
In addition to faster and contactless processing and faster check-in upon arrival, the guest card offers various discounts.
The perks are below this link listed.
We recommend the historical open-air museum, the open air bath and the Park of Gardens.
Instructions for the WELCMpass app:
Notice: The instructions are only relevant for you if you want to book the digital guest card via the app and not in the browser!
1. Download the WELCMpass app via the app store or the website web.welcmpass.info.
2. Start the app and select the location "Bad Zwischenahn".
3. Tap on "New Guest Card".
4. Tap on "Add New Person" - if you have already created a profile and are logged in, you can also select "Saved Person" here.
5. Select "Overnight Guest".
6. Enter your personal information.
7. Select "Resort Baumgeflüster" as accommodation.
8. Choose the start and end of your stay.
9. If there is a right to a reduction, for example due to a disability, the claim can now be asserted.
10. If you wish, select "Save Personal Data" to store this in your personal profile. This means that the information does not have to be given again for a new stay.
11. If you also want to book the guest card for other people, repeat the process for the other people.
12. Tap on "Book With Costs" and select the desired payment method.
13. After payment, a signature field for the registration form appears. Check the information and sign digitally.
The digital guest cards are then available under the menu item "guest cards".
As an addition, you will also receive the digital guest cards by email. A printout is possible, but not necessary.